Friday 20 January 2017

kn literary arts - blog post




Almost two years ago I attended a Hay House Writers Workshop in Chicago. Kelly Notaras spoke to us about the editing process. I worked with some of her team on Love by Knight as I prepared it for submission to the Hay House Writers contest.

Unfortunately I didn't win any of the prizes, but that didn't discourage me from continuing to work on the manuscript, based on the feedback I received from kn literary arts, and ultimately publishing it this week.

In the latest installment of Kelly's blogs, she addresses the challenges so many of us face in actually writing a novel.  I know that many people I talk to say "I've always wanted to write a book, but I just can't seem to do it."  Maybe this will help someone make that break through and put "pen to paper"


kn literary arts - Kelly Notaras

No comments:

Post a Comment